Thank you for your interest in Icecream Apps! Your satisfaction with Icecream Apps software is our primary goal.
We are always looking forward to get the feedback from you. If you send us a message through contact form
regarding some error, question or suggestion we'll try to help you as soon as possible. Normally we'd get in touch with you within 24-48 hours.
Please read the refund policy for Icecream Apps software products.
Icecream Apps provides full refund of your payment in the following cases:
Icecream Apps reserves the right to decline refund requests in the following cases:
- If you are constantly encountering some error preventing you from using our software properly, and if we are not able to solve the problem within an acceptable period of time or are unable to suggest a temporary solution. (please note: refund is only given in the case if you cooperate with our Support and provide detailed information about your error such as screenshots of error messages, log files, detailed descriptions of your actions, file samples, etc.)
- If you accidentally bought the license for the same software more than once within 14 days.
- If 30 or more days passed since the order took place.
- If user demands a refund immediately after buying the software.
- If user claims the failure to receive license key(s) within 1 hour after correspondent payment was completed. Please note: in most cases it takes up to 5-15 minutes to get the key(s) automatically sent by the billing provider. Don't forget to check your spam folder before contacting Support.
- If no particular reasons given for the refund request.
- If user violated product's EULA (end-user license agreement).
- If user requests a refund due to absence of features which are NOT in software's features list or description on our official website.
- If software can not be used in full by a user due to the incompatibility with the software's system requirements; prior to completing the purchase, user is responsible for ensuring that the target PC meets the system requirements for the software provided on the website.
- If user refuses to assist the support process.